Κυριακή 27 Μαΐου 2012

Katlin Fine Art







Katlin Fine Art

Almost before my first steps I loved to play with colors with the support of my father who was my first teacher. Pretty soon I realized that my artistic side was growing stronger every day. 

My studies at Fine Arts and Industrial Design refined my abilities and revealed an entire new world in front of my eyes…

The best reason to paint is that there is no reason to paint...I'd like to pretend that I've never seen anything, never read anything, never heard anything...and then make something...

Every time I make something I think about the people who are going to see it and every time I see something, I think about the person who made it....Nothing is important...so everything is important.

Those are the principals that describe my life status… Katlin Makri

https://www.facebook.com/KatlinFineArt

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: